1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EPIC FAIL

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Big D... I applaud you on trying to fight me this time rather than sitting in the house like you normally do...

But you may wanna learn a little something about Blood Oath... If you are damaged and my combo is large enough to flat out kill you then well I take no damage from the finishing spell... so you was strangled, corpsed and had a pretty good amount of HP missing so exp, fs, followed bye evil omen ftw!

[​IMG]

2. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I just switched to a necro this afternoon and literally just made macros for it so NBD...although you may want to learn up your guildmaster since he died to a guy who you think sucks? Then he came on Elmer and proceeded to take me on a tour of YEW followed by a tour of Luna. Not sure if he gets paid for those tours or not... Please tell him to collect his trash off my vendor.

[​IMG]

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

what stuff his noob suit that he wears to not care about? Did you forget how much lag elmer has ? Congrats... *claps*

4. Turtle

Turtle Guest

a) his faction armor in my pack in the pic
    b) he had no trouble out running me in both Luna and Yew

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Congrats D you got me on my assasin template with no form of healing and no apples, how did you do with Elmer? and i was pinging 228 the whole time I was fighting you in Luna, like I said D, if you would like to duel me in a Pit where I have a chance i will do that...lemme know, because im pretty sure with my ping, you wouldnt fight anyone at all, but im the coward right??

I got ten times the balls you have, I entered the tourney with my ping, I dueled at wrong arena against TnT and Koc boys with my ping, I fought you in a field fight with my ping, and still you couldnt kill Elmer.....and your on a necro mage??? and you couldnt kill me? on a necro mage!! Kage will kill me in under a minuete when hes on his necro mage....i fought you for over ten minuetes and you didnt get me half life..........your the one who is jonnyrockstar and im the one that sucks, I shoulda been no problem for ya.....lol

6. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I couldn't get off two spells without you running. Infact you never stopped running, I got sick of chasing you around and left. Your assassin template attacked me, its not my fault you can't stay alive...I would think you could since I was in stat loss from dieing to Kage 10 minutes earlier.
    Once I got out of stat you ran like it was one of your skills. 228 ping my ass.