1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) epic harry in destard

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Cetric, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Just wanted to pop on and say, kudos to the CoM guild (slipknot, etc) for popping the destard harry last night. Was a long epic fight and DC* didn't even try to bring a herder for the dragons until just after we took the scrolls out!! lol... good ole DC. Hopefully more to come! Hopefully we'll get some skull sets and return the favor ! Close to evenly matched on numbers, (we had 9 most of the fight, a 10th showed up after we took it the final time, know you guys had 10 or so). Its fights like that that make me love not being in factions, as stat loss would of been detrimental to how much of a stone form slug fest it was.

Fun stuff!:) *makes note to do the spellweaving quest tonight, as i noticed you suddenly became very mystic-weaver heavy ;)

2. Phangs_of_Phage

Phangs_of_Phage Journeyman

Wish I coulda been there but I'm still hurtin because of the faction wipe :(

3. Orgional Farimir

Orgional Farimir Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It was lots of fun..... Hopefully we will do it again soon

4. TooFastForYew

TooFastForYew Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is Lake Superior as active as what people claim, what are the most active PvP hours.

5. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, the last few days have been slow, more than likely due to the faction thing that all shards have experienced, but it has been hopping yes.

6. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

We have IQ on 3 servers now and we're getting fights on LS that are every bit as good as ATL. ATL isnt as stacked with pvpers atm as it has been the past few years. Theres a good amount of balance going on. LS is where its at.