1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] EPIC Splintering Large Battle Axe

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by Lucius1997, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Lucius1997

Lucius1997 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have recently pulled a large battle axe with amazing props. This is THE splintering weapon you have been looking for.

[​IMG]

Lower Req - need less strength
    Battle lust
    stam leech 50
    splintering 15

Repairable, non-cursed, not-brittle... in short, no negation! hell, use an item bless on this thing after you fix it up!

TAKING OFFERS IN the General "UO Trade" THREAD
    Click Here to Place Your Offer!

Wanted to post here for increased visibility, and because the item resides on Chessy.
    Thanks for looking!!

2. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Large battle axe already has bleed as a special move.

3. Lucius1997

Lucius1997 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, that is true, but Splintering will activate passively, so both are an option on this weapon. I'm not sure if bleed/splinter stack, but either way I don't think it detracts from the value. The added battle lust (in addition to Whirlwind special) is another nice pairing if you think about it. Battle lust is capped at 45% DI for pvp, but this thing obviously will have multiple possible uses. Someone with a little bit of vision should find this weapon rather enticing...