1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Episode 001 & Episode 115

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by imported_Chad Sexington, Jan 6, 2008.

1. A new THIEF chapter on the shard of Legends has popped up. This one is being run by this guy named Klepto.

My account is still live, I'm probably never leaving Napa, I still log in every couple days or weeks, but still not a lot. If you want to join the one on Legends, head on over to the forums. All their adventures will be posted in the Adventures of THIEF section. If any others on other shards pop up, they'll also be posted there. There's a link on the main site.

I've always said that it's the stories that separates THIEF from every other thief guild out there. I make them all run UO Screenshot Utility when they play.

(Or else. [​IMG])

Episode 001: Greetings

2. Twas a bit scared seeing a new episode when i looked at the forum, i look forward to reading his/her adventures.

and tell em a clothing bless deed works better then a snowball :p

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I use arms lore and target whatever i want to steal...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, he's back.

5. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

armslore and snowballs both have delays, clothing bless deeds dont

6. Dirt Dogg

Dirt Dogg Guest

dumbasses. Just use a dagger and target whatever you're stealing. Do I really need to explain how to play a thief to a bunch of newbies? I was WORLD renowned back when stealing was profitable.

7. a clothing bless deed is big and easy to click on, also blessed

stealing is more profitable now then it ever was, if you were any good you would still be playing a theif

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]OK, I don't understand stealing though I have a stealther. Can someone please explain why you would target someone with a snowball or arms lore? thx

9. <center> [​IMG] </center>

I love you too. [​IMG]

Episode 115

Starts off kind of slow.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Indeed. Good work! But do you have the endurance of Chad Sexington?

11. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Great story! Also great to see you..well not actually see you but you know....Back.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

You wicked wicked Trammy! hehe