1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Equal Party Moderators

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Xug, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xug

Xug Journeyman

I've heard it from countless people on Siege and the last post on these boards by a certain moderator voicing their opinion and making the thread uncommentable was the nail in the coffin. I feel that we need moderators for these forums that look at them without their own interests in mind. This is getting a bit out of hand and one particular moderator seems to have their own agenda for these boards whether it be deleting posts they does not share the same opinion of, or simply not allowing others to voice an opinion against their own.

Plain and simple, allow moderation from a party whom does not play Siege.

2. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

thats a bad idea. bo has been here when it was non siege players moderating these forums and they sucked. if you farted in the wrong direction you got a suspension. If you think you can do better apply for the non paying, no respect gathering job.

3. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

God - I hate to agree with Bo but in this case he is spot on.

4. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

I do not think his post was without substance. He was attacked in GAME, because of his position here. Since he would not lower himself in game to respond to the absolutely hideous accusations, he commented here for all to see. There is nothing wrong with what he did, and I would have done the same.
    I would actually hope, unless you are the person that made the accusations? That you would have handled it in a similar fashion.

I am no particular friend to Kelmo, but he was right, and you sir are wrong.

#4 Rizarium, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
    FrejaSP and Ariana RiverWind like this.
  5. Xug

Xug Journeyman

I'm not the person who accused him in game and I wasn't even on when he was "attacked". Am I able to do the same thing? No, I'm not able to lock my own thread because I don't want the communities opinion on a public forum.

6. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

IBTL :p

7. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I disagree, we have tried it with mods, who did not play Siege, it did not work. I support the mods we have now. :thumbup1:

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

1. Posts are never 'deleted' they are moved. If you think a post shouldn't have been removed you are at liberty to query it. Email to [email protected]
    Post in a civil and constructive way and your post will be in no danger at all.

2. Thank you guys for the vote of confidence in Kelmo. There's a reason I made him a 'senior moderator'.
    and now, since Xug is fairly heavily outvoted in this, and mods willing to moderate this board aren't exactly queueing up for the oportunity, I'm going to hang a lock on this.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.