1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Españoles en Siege Perilous

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Radrater, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Radrater

Radrater Guest

Buenas, quería saber si hay más españoles jugando, y especialmente gente que lleve muy poco.

Un saludo.

2. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Hello, i'm sure more spanish people play.Just look around.Greetings back.

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Buenas noches!

I can't speak a whole lot of Spanish yet, but I'm sure you'll find others that do speak it around somewhere :)

4. Radrater

Radrater Guest

ok, There is a place where live spanish players? I saw long time ago in forum something about that.

5. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've only been on Siege for a few months, so if there is, I wouldn't know. Sorry

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Am I the only one who understood that? (I can read spanish, just not speak it).

7. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Pinchy Vetto?

8. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I'm not spanish but danish, so same playtime :)

9. Hi there, are you one of the new Ta'Kier players? We have about 10 Spanish players in NEW right now so if you're not one of them give me a shout and I'll introduce you .

9-626-593 (Elaine)

10. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Bad Translation:

Hi, I want to know if there are many spanish players, and especially those who play a lot.

(Please doublecheck my translation.. I like my ability to read Spanish and want to know if it was correct.)

11. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I doublechecked my post using Babelfish.. I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Saludos, y la respuesta es SI. Hay bastantes personas que hablan español en el server. Yo y todos los de mi guild hablamos español. Si necesitas algo me avisas.

- Albertus Maximus -

13. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Hi there, and I speak it yes. I want persons who speak spanish on the server. And I (am) all of the spanish speaking guilds. It is necessary that you (don't know).

14. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Albertus, help me in my spanish please!:dunce:

15. CaesarCoW

CaesarCoW Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Only got the 1st part right. The rest is, "There are several people that speak spanish on this server. Myself and all of my guild speak spanish. If you need anything, let me know."

25% Grade in spanish to you sir, but I'll give you 10% more for effort.

16. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Do a search for the name Bruin. He is from Spain.