1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Essence Box?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by SororityGirl1913, Oct 12, 2009.

1. I just purchased an Essence Box and I cannot for the life of me figure out what it does. It looks exactly like a regular wooden box except that it's black, and it could have been dyed that way by the previous owner. It is named "essence Box" the same way a commodity box is named. 125 items and 400 stones max.

Has anyone come across one before? And if so, what does it do?

Thanks!!

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

its a box given after doing a quest that has one of the essence ingredients in it !

here is a copy of the conversasion
    I found another new quest giver that rewards you with 75 loyalty points...Sliem the Fence. He asks for one crystalline blackrock and two perfect emeralds and gives you an imbuing ingredient and 75 loyalty points as a reward. The three times I did it, the ingredient was one of the "essences," presented in a nice little black box labeled, "Essence Box."

here is link to the total post
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1449184

hope that helps

3. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Very nice. I guess I need to go get a box or two. Thanks.