1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Essence Hack?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Yellow Beard, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

I guess that there is a cheat for the Jared quest now. I watched a player farm essence constantly for over 20 minutes without a break. This is the part of UO that really sucks. the ones that cheat really ruin it.

2. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

This is not a hack or cheat. You just get enough residue to create as many Essence as you want. I usually do 2 at a time, so I collect 8 residue from using the grass on monsters until I have said amount. I hope this helps you a little.

3. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yep I was getting 12 residue at a time before i started getting the essences. really saved time.

4. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

Yep - got egg on me face I do. Should have figgered that one out. :blushing:

5. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

don't sweat the small stuff

6. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Indeed, no biggy :) Better to throw it out there then to keep it to yourself if it really is a problem. I know I don't speak up about things like that enough lol.

7. Coragin

Coragin Guest

That was me you watched, I had 50 Corporal Residue before I stared farming sparkles. Which lets me go on for over an hour. And yes it only takes me about 20 minutes to get 50. And thats my little secret.