1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Essences graphic changed?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GalenKnighthawke, May 26, 2011.

1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    For awhile now I could swear that the graphics for the Essences have been changed.

(Essences in this context refers to the Essences from the Abyss; the Imbuing ingredients.)

They seem fuzzier and less distinct to me.

The change, if indeed there is one at all, is minor. I would have put it in the "just me" category save that it was coincident with the first round of inexplicable graphics glitches a few weeks back.

What on earth is going on?

-Galen's player
  2. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    last patch they changed it to look like dog poo again
  3. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 19, 2002
    When they were first introduced into the game, they were, indeed, better defined... there was a level of detail to them, but they hued wholly.

Then, at some point around the same time the strange Halloween hues were introduced, they were the same artwork, but the centers of them -- for whatever inexplicable reason -- stopped hueing and remained a white color.

Recently, they became wholly hued again, but they are a more gradual hue change rather than the more distinct change that they were in the first place.

As of what they look like since last patch, that I don't know. hehe

But they have, indeed, changed a couple of times.