1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Estimate on Imbued Armor

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Benevolent, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Benevolent

Benevolent Guest

How much would,

Max Luck
    High LRC
    some resists

cost on an imbue job.

2. Fermi

Fermi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

If you a simple suit ex. 6 piece 100 lrc with resists all 50+ with 100 luck on each piece. then I can do that for 600k. 100 is the max imbuable luck. Now if you want it say pofed to 100 min durability on each piece then I could do it for 1.5m.

my icq is 470083132

3. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Max luck means you have to enhance it after the imbue with very high chance of losing all the work. 3 pieces are all you need - legs, arms and gloves.

4. Fermi

Fermi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

if you want max luck luck as in 140 vs max imbuable luck 100 it is far easier to use spined runic kits and spined leather to get 140 luck then imbue the resists/lrc. I tried to imbue to 100 then enhance. try doin 3 sets of suits and breaking each. then imagine if you had pofed all of them. eek. its not good. I have a luck suit with 1600 luck 40 lmc mr 6 100 lrc resists all 60+ (my loot still stinks!). I used spined kits then imbued when I got one with 137+ luck. it is hard to give a quote when your not certain what the client is asking for.