1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ETA on mannequin bug fix?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Raptor85, May 25, 2012.

1. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Is there any plan to fix the bug with the mannequins where they drop all faction dyed items to the ground when you swap with them? For those of us in faction guilds on siege (which is actually quite a few people) mannequins can't be used to store spare suits or hang up our armor on as it just falls right off :/ This was reported as a bug via page, email, and here on the forums back when mannequins were new and I haven't heard anything back about it yet.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The mannequins are essentially a player frame set up to hold your armor and it seems to hold true to the same rules as players. They can not wear faction armor - nor can they wear a blessed talisman that was originally "Owned by no one". It would be nice to see them able to wear the items - but I am not sure it is really a bug.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  3. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

when i click a mennequin and swap gear all my stuff ends up on the floor at his feet (not even in my pack!)....I dont really think that was intended, just overlooked.

I'm aware of how they made them but still...a bug is a bug

Also, I'm curious, those blessed talismen on other shards.....what happens if you put it on a mannequin BEFORE you put it on anyone else...does it become "owned by a mannequin" ?

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

bump, even if it's just a "we're aware of this issue but no ETA on a fix" I'd like to at least hear something, I've been reporting this through all means since mannequins were introduced but heard nothing back through any of the channels, I have 8 mannequins currently in deed form in a chest as they're useless to me due to this bug, same for many others....I would really like the ability to store backup suits like non-faction players can :/

5. Mesanna

Mesanna UO Producer | Dark OverLady
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi guys,

Yes it is a bug that you can not place faction armor on the mannequin. Yes we have it written up and in the system to be fixed. It will not be fixed in the upcoming publish but I hope to get in in the next publish.

Thanks everyone!

Lord Nabin, Raptor85 and Mirt like this.
  6. Jynxx

Jynxx Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter ShadowStorm

Any chance you're planning on letting us rename our mannequins?

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  7. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

This would be AWESOME!

8. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Thank you!