1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Etheral Horses

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Drafgard, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Drafgard

Drafgard Guest

Hello everyone.

I'm wondering if i might have a pc from those in the know?

I have a couple very old ethy horses for sale. The spelling is different, their EtherAl horses, instead of the normal spelling EtherEAl. Its my understanding that the spelling was changed after about 6 months of the first third year vet rewards being released, which obviously makes them very old.

Would anyone perhaps have a price check for these?

Also, i'm wondering about price checks for a bushel, a Mondains plate, a guild deed and a runebook dye tub. Thanks very much in advance :)

2. No idea on the old ethies...but i can give you approximates on some of the other stuff...bushel used to be around 3 mil but i think it has come down, mondains plate...3-500 k (not sure but i seem to remember them being aorund that price) and a runebook dye tub is about a mil.
  3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    I've seen the mis-spelled Ethereals sell for 5-6 million, but there are some who try to get as much as 10.