1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ethereal Mount Hues.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by WarderDragon, Jan 12, 2011.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

I had a thought while reading this thread.

What if Ethereal Mounts - as opposed to tameables - could be hued? (i.e. Charger of the Fallen could be hued to have Black or Golden Armor or the Ethereal Boura could receive a Bronze Shade.)

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aye - you have my vote!

3. Vaelix

Vaelix Guest

Im only interested in a more frequent appearance of the Purple Llama..

I liked the Old Blue (Purple Llama) Beetles when using 2d.. Evs Arnt enough,

Its unique!

4. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I vote yes to anything that wouldn't affect the tameables out there that spawn with specific colors already (for example dragons, greater dragons, white wyrms, bane dragons, nightmares, fire steeds, swamp dragons without armor, drakes) we all know what color those can spawn as. I for one wouldn't like to see neon or any other color of those around. I already have enough trouble on the eyes when I login and see someone look like they found the other end of the rainbow in there paperdoll with all the colorful things out there now. For ethereals though it would make things more interesting then sporting the plain ol see through color (they might of introduced the dye thing though to make ethies not transparent anymore). I'd just prefer they either:

1. Increase the amount of hues that pets who sport these colors spawn with (Cu Sidhes, Hiryus, Lesser Hiryus)

2. Make it so ethereals could be a different color like the above poster stated.

3. Or just don't even screw around with the colors, heck... They've made it what 13-14 years now, why mess with something that's seemed to still shine after a decade? You still see tamers everywhere despite what color there pet is.

5. Babble

Babble Guest

I thought such a thing already existed?

6. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

The Brush does no more than allow one to give the Ethereal Mount a default hue. That or turn the Charger of the Fallen into an Ethereal Mount.

7. Babble

Babble Guest

Good enough!
    Though maybe they could introduce a few colours for mounts ...a set of certain colours for certain mounts which do not make the eyes bleed....

8. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Coming next month... Abyssal ethy dye for $4.99

:fake:

9. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Hahaha

10. Babble

Babble Guest

Probably not that unlikely :p