1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ethy Bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yen Sid, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

"Your mount is very fatigued"
    "Your mount is too fatigued to move"

WTF is this nonsense?! I am riding an Ethereal Ridgeback and my stamina is full and my weight is 200/411 so there should be no trouble. Please fix this bug, it makes it really difficult to run through the Abyss. This should never happen, it's not a full Blue Beetle!

2. sdk

sdk Guest

It's not a bug. Mount stam has been around for like, ever. It happens when you run around non-stop. Take a break for a few minutes and it will be back to normal.

3. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

Seems to happen alot more in Felucca. Your mount stamina draining faster. So if your there conserve.

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, even ethy mounts have stamina.

Your stamina is in no way related to the mounts stamina.

5. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

Id love to say thats the main reason I carry around one of Every type of ethy and yes I have actualy run 5-7 of them out of stamina before but saying that was the main reason would so be a lie thats only a little bit of the reason =)

6. Fink

Fink Guest

From memory, I think ethereals need to recover stamina while they're in use, as in sitting still on them. Dismounting and remounting later won't mean it's fully revived.

7. Serine

Serine Guest

Dont the stuffy animals recover the ethy stamina ?

8. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Well I found out that it was to stop PvPers from running non-stop to avoid death; why is it in Tram? Ter Mur? And I have never had this happen before last night. I have run from one side of the Abyss to the other without this happening and I got 3/4 of the way through this time and this happened. If it is for the PvPers then get rid of it everywhere except Fel. :rant2:

9. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well think of it like this... If you got to stop for a couple of miniutes.. then at lest you can look away and avoid the eye strain... get a drink or summin.

Altough tbh I've never had that before with an ethy, but then I dont tend to run everywhere, I recall lol.

10. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Can't recall in the Abyss or else I would have every stealable artifact and mini-spawn marked :stir:

11. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

gargoyle flying FTW!

12. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mounts only regain while in use, or, if i remember right, regain very slowly while a statue, so if you had yours a statue and sprinted everywhere while it was a mount, then it probably never regained enough stamina. This was mentioned a WHILE ago, search ftw?

13. Mina_Lino

Mina_Lino Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

yeah but that doesn't make up for their ugliness.

14. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I thought they made it so ethy WILL regen stamina while in statue form. And each ethy has their own bar of Stamina. I could be wrong tho.

I havnt ran into ethy fatigue problem for many many years.
    But if it happens use another ethy for a little bit, after awhile you should be ok.