1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Ethy cloak

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Sept, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Sept

Sept Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would like to buy an ethy cloak, please post price or pm me with details. I absolutely will not trade without the use of a broker, pictures appreciated.

Thanks,

2. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

just to let you know that this item should be below 100m and thus could be placed on the vendors paperdoll with a price to buy off of the paperdoll so u can see it is real as the vendor will be wearing it. FYI.

3. Sept

Sept Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the info, still looking for one of these

4. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I was thinking, if what BigEV said doesnt work.. To save you some cash from using a broker goto fel and do the deal... Basically goto a location where you don't see anyone around obviously (not a house either) and open his backpack. Have him remove everything so you can see its empty and him throw on the item to be certain its legit (obviously). Then have him take it off and put it in the trade window, reason for having pack open it so u know nobody is handing him any items. OR you could just spend the mills on a broker lol, personally i'd take the ladder and do it this way and save me a buck.