1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Ethy Ostard

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rumpy, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Item Received. Thanks.

#1 Rumpy, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Peter Gabriel/Jack Nicholson is a cool guy regardless to Rumpy's opinion.

Blaeke likes this.
  3. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Was some confusion on their part! They were concerned with the other person who was around during the trade. Taken care of.

#3 Rumpy, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  4. CaesarCoW

CaesarCoW Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Kind of like Arr trying to mess up my house teleport deal with Tib (Oracle) in Ter Mur.

5. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Only cause you guys had messed with a deal someone was doing previously at Luna. You start something, be prepared to finish it.

6. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

Want to make it quite clear that my alt, Peter Gabriel, initially aborted this deal after an extra person showed up in downtown Moonglow confusing things completely - I was short on time and only trying to help someone get an ethy mount that they desired and that I had. It was eventually placed on my vendor at 500k and I think Captain America bought it. In chat, the initial price that was mentioned was 1mill which, as a seller, I thought was way to steep and hence the 500k amount.

I might just go old school and negotiate stuff here on the forums. Using chat just seems to get ya in trouble. Moonglow Outfitters is located one screen north of the Moonglow portal and has public dye tubs and portals.

Jack Nickelson

Blaeke likes this.
  7. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Thanks again on the deal. I did pick it up for a guildie. General Chat has become a place of unreason when it comes to trade sometimes. It might be your best bet to use Stratics. I am looking forward to see what you have for sale in the upcoming days! Enjoy your 4 day weekend :)