1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EU Beta Farce

Discussion in 'Holonet Chat' started by Penti, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Penti

Penti Guest

Any other EU players getting pi**ed off with the complete farce that is EU beta for TOR?

We keep getting teased with statements about how EU invites are imminent. Now I hear that not only is this weekends beta weekend not happening, but next weekends is in doubt to. This is allegedly due to client problems or somesuch?

Well, having been teased that EU invites were coming out this week I guess that aint gonna happen again if there's no version to test.

We also face the possibility of not getting EU release at the same time as US release...

Think I'm gonna have some scathing questions for the Bioware guys at Expo this month.