1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EU Players?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by ScottishHero, Apr 8, 2012.

1. ScottishHero

ScottishHero Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 15, 2009

As an off and on again UO player for the last few years I’ve basically lost contact with everyone I played with, boo :(

I'd really like to start up again and casually play an evening or so a week, however as I’m based in the UK I’m not too sure what the player base will be like when I log in? I got a bit disillusioned with UO 6 months or so ago due to simply not seeing anyone ever - not my ideal play style on an online title :)

Anyway, if I’m logging on during the weeknight evenings, 6-10pm GMT what can I expect to see? Are there any EU players or guilds I should be aware of?

2. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    That timezone would be, for me, Midnight to 4AM. I would look at the dungeon Despise, Shame, or the Abyss for activities. You may find the Pacific coast players still on line. If you use General chat, just call out...
  3. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 5, 2002
    Always people on. Are quite a few of us from Europe. I'm in GIL which is also in the White Council Alliance so joining another allied guild will give you the same access to the Alliance Chat.

But my advice is just get talking to others in General Chat and people will remember you later. There are always people around at many different times throughout the day. We just don't use General Chat to advertise what we're doing :)

I can't promise you wall to wall action at the times you mention but from my experiences there always people (in Gilfane) on at 6 - 10 pm GMT