1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Europa Auction site...

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by LittleSkyWalker, Jan 19, 2009.

1. LittleSkyWalker

LittleSkyWalker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 12, 2009
    Recently just return to uo... everything changed!!

Following auction site (dedicated for Europa) still up and running...

However I dont see anyone posting on above auction site. Would like to know if there is a 'new' auction for Europa?

2. cheerful

cheerful Guest

3. Did you visit this URL before posting? 5 auctions are "active".
    What's going on?

P.S. I'm just returned after 5 year break too.
  4. Leto

Leto Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

cheerful Guest

The old uo auction site has been out of commission for some time, i think it got hacked or something of that nature and we waited for it to spring back to life but that never happened, in the mean time a player (Paidic i think) started up the ingame site which started off well enough but saddly declined.
    My own thoughts are that the player base it not what it was and the players that are left have everything they need or the means to obtain what they need.
    Bring back the good 'ole days i say :)
  6. Paidric

Paidric Guest

If you have the time to advertise the auction site, that would be good, myself I lack time to even play...
  7. Paidric

Paidric Guest

I'd like to take the oppotunity to say that if someone is willing to run the auction website and all, I don't mind to keep hosting it for him/her :)

It requires some ingame advertising to make such thing work and I really lack the time for that. I try to focus on helping in haven, gave up decorating any of my houses, not counting taking part in any event.
    So any help is welcome with those side activities :)