1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Europa Gold Blessed Robe

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dust Bunny, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Dust Bunny

Dust Bunny Guest

For game gold/trades possible..tell me what you have. Private message if interested.

2. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

what shard u on. and just to let u know ive seen them come way down in price i bought one the other day for 6mil on a luna vendor.

3. Dust Bunny

Dust Bunny Guest

I am on Baja Shard, sorry forgot to mention that.

And not sure what shard it was on that you bought it from vendor but you got a good deal :).

4. Gladius

Gladius Guest

May the tribe of those vendors you got the robe from increase. The robe is quite unique and an eye catcher not once have I been approached to inquire if I was selling it or being offered for a trade which of course I politely refuse.

18M is a reasonable price for it I think.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I got one for 8M at a auction yesterday on Catskills. Thought i got a good deal.

6. rockkandy

rockkandy Guest

the robes usually sell for around 8-15 mill. I had a heck of a time selling a couple at 10m per a few months ago.

7. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ya best bet to sell it would be probably 8mil. Since after the one i bought for 6mil, i just got another for 8mil to throw on my vendor to wear. Too many of them out there now to be worth any more.