1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Europa Rubble items for sale - includes Yucca, regs and lots more

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Stomp, Dec 4, 2007.

1. This is my rubble collection for sale on Europa:

Sale includes: 2xYucca (box 18) , burnt coconut palm (11), green coconut palm (16), sign hanger + lilly pad (6), regs including wyrms heart (22), purple sash table (20), bed peices (1) and display cases and parts (2 + 19), bench and tent parts (15). Hopefully plenty to whet your appetite.

Bidding closed on individual items within the collection to be fair to the bulk package buyer. My apologies to those interested in individual items, but there is always the possibility the package winner may be interested in selling off individual items once the auction is complete.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

*stealths in & replaces a yucca with an o'hii and hopes no one notices*
  3. Judging from the number of views but no bites I am guessing the package is too large to sell en-masse, so accepting offers for individual items or chests. Could simply be no items of interest, but I hope not.

Please refer to bag number the items is in if making offer as I wont know the name of all the different items.

Offers on the thread or PM pls if you want annonimity.

4. I'll bid 20 on the lot.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

or perhaps everyone simply can't check this forum every single day...sigh. I woulda bid a mil on the table end in bag 1, 1 mil for the lilypad, and 2 mil on the yucci tree
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

I would like to see some items in game is that possible?

You have them displayed somewhere?

The Scandinavian
  7. I dont have them on display, no. I have PM'd you my icq to arrange a meet.

I have locked down each pack on my roof for anyone wanting to look.

Location: Trammel, Ice Island - Co-ords: 92o7'N 162o38'W - 1/2 screen SE from KLD Wares castle if you know it.
  8. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

ill bid 30 on the lot
  9. anuzbitte

anuzbitte Guest

45mill for the lot.
  10. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

50mil on lot
  11. The reserve I had in mind was 50m, so for the benefit of the bulk bidders I feel it only fair to close bidding on individual items.

Auction will close 9pm UK time on Sunday.

Perhaps the winning bidder would be interested in selling of individual items from the package, so feel free to make bids here on individual items but I will leave it to the winner to sell of such individual peices to recoup some of there costs if they are interested.
  12. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

Ill go 55
    I'm really only after the display cases and some of the regs and maybe the yucca trees so if anybody else wants the other stuff and wants to work a bid with me let me know
  13. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

ok ill bow out but if the winning bidder wants to sell me bags #2 and #19 Q me at 100760226
  14. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

buying bags 2 and 19 as well ya and i want a yuka tree too
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll pay 5m per yucca if the winner is on Catskills [​IMG]
  16. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

95mil bid
  17. Just over 24 hours left before I close bidding. 9pm Uk time on Sunday (tomorrow).
  18. Sale now ended - TheGwy wins @ 95m.
  19. Perfect trade - thank you TheGwy. Very trustworthy.