1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Europa] Selling gold

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Kaj, May 12, 2008.

1. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Figured I'd be the first to post here!

I have a 'special' Stratics is (semi) up sale: $1.4 per million!

The fastest and easiest way to contact me is via ICQ: 401878590. If you are interested, but would like more information, feel free to contact me!

I would like to note that I take pride in the fact that I do not cheat, script or dupe to obtain my gold. I run quite a few vendors and deal in rares (no duped items like vine cord, Ari's, Good Sammies etc.). So you can be 100% sure the gold you buy from me was obtained 100% legally and that it will never be deleted for any reason.

There are many big traders that can vouch for my reliability, with whom I have done business in the past.

Thanks for reading & feel free to contact me with any questions!

-Kaj

2. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

*bump*

Still gold for sale. I also sell many items like artifacts, xshard tokens ($14! that's $5.99 below the uogamecodes webpage), and rares for RL cash (and ingame gold). Please contact me for more information!

3. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

*bump*

More sold, but still gold and items available. Thanks to all those that keep purchasing for me :).

100% not-duped, not-scripted, not-cheated items and gold.

4. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

*bump*

Also offering free xshard service to LS for customers this week. I will be xsharding over later this week and wouldn't mind taking along some items or gold for you (just ICQ me: 401878590).
    As everyone knows the big rares festival will take place this week on LS (see the rares forum for more info!).

Gold still at $1.4 per (discounts apply at larger quantities).