1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Europa Shard Down!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Black Betty, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Black Betty

Black Betty Guest

It has been down now for a couple hourse with no reason or explanation. What gives, people? What gives?:confused::rant2:

2. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

Drop any strangers this morn?

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just a few mins before the shard went *poof* we killed a stranger on Europa...
    :owned:

4. Black Betty

Black Betty Guest

Yes, it went down right after, but I thought this had been addressed and fixed already?

5. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

hehe guess not.. Devs left early for the holiday weekend i think..

:pint:

6. Mord Mhor

Mord Mhor Guest

If it is fixed why are we getting the same stranger spawning day after day? I was under the imprression that we would have strangers going away and returning. At least the first one was meant to come back.

7. Asmodai

Asmodai Guest

damn how long has it been down guys? i wanna play some uo!

8. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Coming up on 3 hours

Just like old times

9. Fizzleton

Fizzleton Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

maybe they are killing dupers on europa/atlantic, and have to bring down servers?

*dreams on*

10. MaDProFF

MaDProFF Guest

What I love most, is the fact still after all these Hours, it is still not listed a problem or why no shard in FYI, shard Issues etc.

Some things never change UO incompetence for one.

All we ask is for info

11. for once i agree with mad

drachs has just gone down as well so looks like they may be doing something about it

12. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

Europa Server Down
    Robert Mull
    07 Jul 2008 11:28:09
    The Europa Server is currently down. Our team is working on this issue and more news with be forthcoming. We do not have an ETA on the Europa Server's return at this time, but please keep checking in as we will have more updates.

13. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

Ooo I miss those days of two hour server maint. right in the middle of the day..