1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Winder UO, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Winder UO

Winder UO Guest

The Europa shard will try to revive factions on EU based shards.

A few major guilds have allready showed interrest, so this will be going ahead shortly. Some guilds wont join until after pub 52 due to the current 1 char limit. But other guilds and solo players will join up.

Anyone whos interrested is obviously welcomed to join in. Theres stuff going on @ Atl and Great lakes aswell, but for people with ping issues like myself Euro seems like a viable replacement.
  2. Good luck to you all, Winder! I hope you'll post here and let the rest of us know how it goes. I know we can look at the uo.com website for stats, but it's much more fun to read forum posts.

3. Winder UO

Winder UO Guest

I'll try and keep people updated. Dont know if anyone from the European shards even read this forum, but I might get some more people onboard that way anyways [​IMG]
  4. The more, the merrier!
  5. Haleorn

Haleorn Guest

A few of us do still read these forums, albeit in vain hope. Mostly we're just chewing over where we're meant to be going, and prepping characters. [Pact] will be signing up soon enough I believe.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Thief joined today, will add a tamer and possibly a mage after pub 52.

Europa - weeee!
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

8. Anne

Anne Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 16, 2006
  9. Tink'r Toiz

Tink'r Toiz Guest

Drachenfels getting into the Faction "act"?

*thinks she may have to "go home" for some of the fun*
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Come EU! too few on drachs hehe