1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Macefighting] Evasion and Invasion Weapons

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by icm420, Aug 15, 2014.

1. icm420

icm420 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sure this has been found out, I looked around and didn't see anything but just to confirm it's not a new bug... you can't evade w/ invasion 40ssi weapons. I imbued a warhammer w/ 40ssi, tested it out and noticed I was not evading. So I did some more testing, any invasion weapon at all is not able to evade. Evasion "works" it just doesn't seem to parry or trigger the evasion. I'm going to test whether it's a parry issue or just evasion, I discovered it last night. Thought I would ask if anyone else knows about this, as of right now I'm finding it very hard to stay a macer, this was a good reason 40ssi war hammer is pretty nasty, but if you can't evade what's the point?

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well that's odd.

3. icm420

icm420 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I should say any invasion weapon, we tested a 35 ssi war mace, same deal and another 40 ssi war hammer , neither were imbued. The one I imbued is 40ssi 50 lightning balanced 50di and 35 mana leech. I tested to make sure evasion works, and it does I used a bokuto that was imbued and an exiler so I can confirm evasion works properly with 1 and 2 handed weapons. Just not on the invasion ones. I'm assuming is a new bug right now.

4. icm420

icm420 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Parry doesn't work with invasion weapons at all, which explains the lack of evasion. I tested it out again and there is no parry being shown with the 40 ssi 35ssi etc invasion weapons from the event few years back

CorwinXX likes this.
  5. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Sounds like you may want to submit a bug report on this issue.