1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EVE (egg versus egg) event

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Isaac OC, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Isaac OC

Isaac OC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have bought 40 eggs from my nearest supermarket, they are called "a mature chicken lizzard egg".

If time permits, we can have some egg fights, please bring a tamer if you have, we are going to hatch them before the battle, tame them and have some fun. I haven't tried this new game from UO, so it may be a bit gory...

Good enough for 40 people :) Invite your friends for tonight, Friday at 8:30pm

2. Fink

Fink Guest

Is this anything to do with EVE events?

3. Isaac OC

Isaac OC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for coming, and a special thanks to Nikita [EOB] for being the referee. Each match requires two fresh "untrained" eggs.

[​IMG]

Congratulation to all 5m winners: chaos [GawD] winner, and Fink the Shepherd (finalist), Chilli [EOB] (semi finalist).

Attendee: S. [S^R], chaos [GawD], Moonlight girl [EOB], Chilli [EOB], Nikita [EOB], Fink the Shepherd, Phoenix Sebratis [3T]

For those who are interested, grow and bring your eggs to tournament on our next match !

4. Fink

Fink Guest

Thank you for the entertainment. I will have my chookums turn out some eggs before the next round.

Thanks also for the picture. I'd almost forgotten what I looked like in classic client. I miss my shirt sleeves.