1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[EVE-vents]: Auction - Sun 2 March, 2008, 1pm aest @@ LIST POSTED @@

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Eleanora [EVE], Feb 24, 2008.

1. <center>
    [​IMG]

When: Sunday 2nd March, 2008
    Time: 1.00 pm AEST (Sydney Time)
    Gating from Luna 20 minutes prior to start.

[​IMG] </center>

Submissions are requested for this Auction. If you have an item you wish to submit please place it in a bag with a book containing your character name, contact details (icq) and your reserve price. Items will be accepted up to 2 days prior to auction.

Full terms, conditions and Auction List are located on the [EVE] Menu at Spellweave.com HERE

List will be posted when full

2. Guest

Guest Guest

No Stuffies Listed [​IMG] - was checking for Katlene.

3. Lot 17 : Set of Horse Stuffies [plain, fawn, blue, purple, teal, green,] [no white]

There are also stuffies on the Emporium Vendors, tho not cheap as there are a limited amount and once sold will not be restocked.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I scanned the list and was sure there where none on it but I guess I just missed it.......I am not sure if Katlene has the horses or not, I will have to ask her.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

thats a whole set not seperate though ammy, and i only need the tan one. but thanks [​IMG]