1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Even better idea

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by imported_aroma, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Stop beating the bushes just nerf all pvp and be done with all this, cry baby stuff "my char X can't kill so and so" or the " I can't win ".

Heck tamers, thieves, crafters, and bards where never an efective pvp template to begin with and in my opinon never will be. So stop fixing what wasn't broke!

The one efective fix for pvp and some pvm is very very simple just give the char's more hp. This would end the one hit wonder gimp plate he used to do that.

Is this really hard ??

2. <blockquote><hr>

Stop beating the bushes just nerf all pvp and be done with all this, cry baby stuff "my char X can't kill so and so" or the " I can't win ".

Heck tamers, thieves, crafters, and bards where never an efective pvp template to begin with and in my opinon never will be. So stop fixing what wasn't broke!

The one efective fix for pvp and some pvm is very very simple just give the char's more hp. This would end the one hit wonder gimp plate he used to do that.

Is this really hard ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't post here anymore. If you want a game where everyone has 2,000 Hit points there are plenty out there. Try WoW possibly...

3. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Stop beating the bushes just nerf all pvp and be done with all this, cry baby stuff "my char X can't kill so and so" or the " I can't win ".

Is this really hard ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't post here anymore. If you want a game where everyone has 2,000 Hit points there are plenty out there. Try WoW possibly...

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i had a tanking character in wow with 14,000hp.

the HP isnt what matters, it's the amount of damage relative to that hp, and how much hp other classes have in relation to each other.