1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Even with your buddies around, you still need a permit!

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Gotcha, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Gotcha

Gotcha Guest

Remember people, you need a permit to rez!

[​IMG]

Even if you call in for help, that wont stop us! Only a permit will!

[​IMG]

Have a good day!

2. FHP certainly cannot save you, but a permit will. :next:

3. Onyxia

Onyxia Guest

Permits for sale here, get your permits.

Yes - People are buying them.

Permit Update -

I've decided to alter our current permit structure. You now have other options available to you. Here are some of the options.

Lifetime Healer Usage Permit Options
    One million gold pieces (checks only)
    Runic or Otherwise Rare item valued at over two million gold (at the discretion of WhP)

30 Day Healer Usage Permit

Not sure if you will benefit from our Healer service? Try it out for 30 days at a discounted rate.

300k (checks only)
    Runic, artifact, rare item valued between 1 million and two million gold.

~~~~~

To purchase a permit in game, do not attempt to "res and then go get the check/item". You will need to log out as a ghost in the nearest Inn, come back on a character that is still alive, and provide payment to WhP enforcement.

You're not just buying a permit, you're buying peace of mind. Along with your new ability to use my healers you also get 100% confidentiality. Not a word of your new purchase will reach the other players of Ultima Online via Stratics.

*30 day permit time frame begins the day permit is purchased. Permits valid on one character to be specified at the time of purchase. Additional permits are available but are not discounted. Bulk discounts are available for guilds, 80% off the regular rate. WhP not responsible for other 'wanna-be' RKers (anthony soprano, must be annoying, etc).

In order to keep WhP stocked and active, we have restructured the permit gain distribution ratio. 50% of profit goes to WhP member who made the sale. 25% goes to Onyxia to support the guild. 25% goes to the Wandering Healers.

4. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

u guys make me laugh, btw ive seen alot of fhp hangin out in tram. must have forgot where to patrol

5. Kahlan_FHP

Kahlan_FHP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Funny you see a lot of FHP in tram when Kahlan, Floyd, Ron Mexico, Malador, Fizz, and Clujer are all red. That leaves two blues. Aldo and Mags.

6. Gotcha

Gotcha Guest

Thought Mr.Wulf was a FHP too? Or did you guys booted him do to unable to perform his duties in stopping me that day when he was on patrol?

Reference to this post: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=95849

7. Amazing lack of memory there Kahl, you forgot Im blubiepatted too!:danceb:

8. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

What about twitter? You seem to be missing a few names.

9. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Don't you know, there are more red healers in tram duh!! That always made me mad

10. Kahlan_FHP

Stratics Veteran

Ah yes, my bad. If we count all of our characters there's probably 10 or so blues. It happens when you are allowed 5+ chars per account.

11. [​IMG]

Another valiant effort....... :next:

12. Kahlan_FHP

Stratics Veteran

You stealthing cowards will be found...it's only a matter of time.