1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(OT) Event 7/3/2010

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by DPudding, Jun 27, 2010.

1. DPudding

DPudding Guest

I'm making shrimp kabobs and fish tacos next Saturday. Beer and mixed drinks are available. $500 in phoney money is distributed to all for the poker and blackjack tournaments. Winnings can be used to buy a magnificent array of prizes. Bring your bathing suit....cause the keg is floating in the pool. My brother keeps it in the deep end to make life miserable for everyone. (Kids may not be good guests...as there has been brief nudity in the past)

RSVP* for directions. 80 people visited last year. Expecting more this year.

*If you've written a mission statement for a guild....or made a graph showing some freaky guild breakdown....you're not invited. Ever.

2. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

:lol:

I'll go if its in Colorado!

3. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yay, I qualify!

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

What time is it. I will pencil you in.

5. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds like a party designed for me! Too bad I am too far away, otherwise you could count me in on that one. Thanks for the invite anyway!