1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Event] Always. A Concert of Love

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Ismenedarville, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Dear Citizens of Sosaria,

The Kingdom of Everthorne proudly invites you to attend the grand opening of Everthorne Performing Arts Centre, featuring our first concert of the year.

Always, A concert of Love
    by
    Lady Elora Evalla.

Followed by

Everthorne Bachelors auction

Concert will start at 08:00 Eastern Time on Sunday, February 10th and rune to the Performing Arts Centre will be accessible at Everthorne’s Garden Lounge.

We contrive to present the best in the performing arts and in partnership with other existing performing arts centres, to share and employ the arts as a major catalyst to strengthen bonds of friendship among Sosarians and advance the kingdom’s growth.

We look forward to seeing you,

Ismene D’Arville
    Emmissary

(Note: For those not unfamiliar with the Kingdom of Everthorne, a gate to the Performing Arts Centre will be provided at Skara Brae bank at 07:45 Eastern Time)

(More note: I was lucky enough to get a preview.. and it was more than what I expected, the concert was heart warming, funny, and romantic. Lady Elora Evalla is truly multitalented, and Everthorne is very lucky to have her)

2. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This sounds very interesting...I'm a bit confused about what actually goes on. But interested.

[​IMG]

3. Vallend

Vallend Sage

Bob you are going to find that most RPing events are lots of fun and a nice change of pace in game. Just remember to be respectful and try to stay in character.
    I'm sure you will have lots of fun watching this and will want to get more involved after wards.

4. Thank you for your interest. If you are confused.. why don't come and find out.
    We extend the invitation to everybody. Even if they are not regularly an rp-er to have a taste of rp.

5. Bob_the_fart_guy

Thank you Vallend. I am very intrigued. And yeah...I do love to RP my character. [​IMG]

6. Reminder: The event is tonight at 8 pm eastern. Please meet Ismene D'Arville in Skara Brae bank 15 minutes before the event. I will provide gate to the art center.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
    Ismene of Everthorne

7. Bob_the_fart_guy

Was a very enjoyable time. I was surprised to have a good laugh even. A sense of humor and a touch of class. Thank you for putting on a good show.

[​IMG]

8. I was there also and really enjoyed myself.
    Good show and a good time!

9. We are glad that you enjoyed the concert. Everthorne is honored to have your presence.
    Feel free to come by if you ever feel like just rp-ing. Our garden opens every Sunday at 9:30 EST

-Ismene of Everthorne