1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Event Announcement] A Changing of the Guard - "Crusade of the Ancients"

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by EM Pallando, Oct 1, 2010.

1. EM Pallando

EM Pallando Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Date and Time: Saturday October 2nd inside of Castle British, Trammel starting at 6pm CST
    Duration: 2 hours at least
    Notes: The initial meeting will be to explain the rules of the event and go on from there. Please attend with the character that has chosen the side of Queen Dawn or Prince Juntos, if you have participated in the Morte Rossa quest (You may still attend if you have not chosen a side).

Hope to see you all there!

2. Whitestar4016

Whitestar4016 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

arrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh
    I work till 9 pm central get home at 10pm central :sad2:
    aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Please take screenshots people. So I can see a little of what went on.

3. ziggy29

ziggy29 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

And I'll be at a wedding...

4. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

it was pretty cool, we went to brit and then were told to go to separate rooms depending on whether we were "dawnites" or "juntites" and then were given a task to go talk to someone somewhere to find out our task, as a juntite i was told to go to mistas and meet with "Log the prime ritualist" once there he explained the plan of prince juntos and that our 1st objective was to kill off some meer eternals who had been suppressing some of the power of the void. after that meeting everyone went back to brit castle until Pallando gave to word to attack and then all the juntites went and fought the meer at Lakeshire while the dawnites fought the jukas at mistas for an hour collecting "trophies" in the form of named swords (too bad they had timers so they couldnt be kept for museums and whatnot). as a juntite i noticed that some of the meer eternals had been extremely buffed up, dealing about 65 damage a hit and quite often to my all 70s character and having a rather insane amount of hitpoints, i died within about 10 seconds of the event, then died another 2 minutes after being rezzed... luckily for me those were my only deaths... only the eternals carried swords, i managed to gather 7 of them within the hour, i believe i collected the 2nd most with the #1 person collecting 11... no actual items were given out for the event but the # of swords collected added to ur reputation score with whatever side u were fighting on. in the end the dawnites collected more trophies during the battle than the juntites, there were significantly more dawnites than juntites but i assume fighting the meer is easier than fighting the jukas since the meer arent red and wont attack unless being attacked....

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Here's a few pics from the event's pre-action scenes. Fighting was too heavy to try to get pics (at least ones that weren't grayscale).

Attached Files:

6. Whitestar4016

Whitestar4016 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the pics Basara I'll take what I can get.
    Enjoy all:gee: