1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Event Bracelet

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Jynxtryx, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Jynxtryx

Jynxtryx Guest

Just finished an event and I may be wrong but as far as I'm aware it was the only one found. Regular gold hue.

[​IMG]

2. Jynxtryx

Jynxtryx Guest

No thoughts anyone?

3. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

what was the event? when and where?

4. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Crafted by items don't fetch much on the rares market. I've sold items at 20 mil or less may be you might get more from someon who really wants it.

5. Neutron Bomb

Neutron Bomb Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Items like these I would hold for a couple years, let them leave peoples minds, lol.

6. Jynxtryx

Jynxtryx Guest

The event was the day I posted, just as it finished on Europa shard. People were patrolling Britain to keep order after Dawns death and killed several burglars and then killed a huge gang of thieves robbing the jewelers in the east side of the city. I picked it up off the table by the jewelers corpse without thinking. I expected it to ping back!

7. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

If you happen to be comming to rares fest on LS shard i might be interested in it

8. Jynxtryx

Jynxtryx Guest

I collect jewelery i'm afraid Fraggles! So it's unlikely it'd be for sale, I was merely curious as to what it may sell for. However that said if the offer was good I may be tempted to send it along with a trusted broker.