1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Event Calendar, week of November 2, 2014

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by GalenKnighthawke, Nov 3, 2014.

1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Moday night, November 3, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the High Council meets at the usual structure in Compassion Grove.

Tuesday night, November 4, at the usual place and time, there is a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies. If you do not know the usual place and time for these, discretely ask me or someone else you trust.

Thursday, November 6, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, one of the realm's longest-standing institutions, the Majestic Oaks Auctions, continues. The auction house is located just west of Vesper, near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den.

Friday, November 7, the Late Night Fight Club to my knowledge continues to meet. Ask around for the details.

-Galen Knighthawke
    Knighthawke Trading Company

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I forgot to add that tonight, so far as I know, those of you more commerce-minded than politically minded will be able to attend the Alliance Auctions, at the same time as the High Council meeting. Look for gates from Luna.
    -Galen Knighthawke