1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Event Changed : No more cloaks - should have bought my rock!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Appears no more cloaks atm, should have bought my blackrock yesterday :p

2. Guest

Guest Guest

some tamer, is swearing he got a cloak, but no one else says they did.

Let me know if anyone gets a cloak post maintenance.

3. Hawthorne

Hawthorne Guest

Unfortunately today is not the day to get accurate information since it's April Fool's day. Apparently at some point it just turned into "lie about everything and create confusion" day... so there's no telling if cloaks are still dropping.

4. Hehe I was just sitting here wondering why I am even bothering to read today.

5. Hawthorne

Hawthorne Guest

Same reason we're all here? Addiction / habit / bored at work? :p

6. I did an SL today. The guy that was trying to cast armageddon on it couldn't get the armageddon to go off. Also, when the SL died, there wasn't that black explosion that spawns the robes, so I don't think any robes dropped.

Also, I almost always get a robe and didn't get one if that means anything.

I want to do more SL to figure it out, but it's really hard to get people interested when none of them think the SL will drop robes.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I want to do more SL to figure it out, but it's really hard to get people interested when none of them think the SL will drop robes.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a bummer. I'd like to think that some are fighting not only for items, but also for Moonglow. I know many players, young and old, have called 'Glow home at one time or another, whether they owned property there or not....it's my home currently, and was the city I considered my hometown when I first started playing.