1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Event chat (future events maybe?)

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by AshleyWalker, Jun 19, 2010.

1. AshleyWalker

AshleyWalker Guest

just a random thread to talk about some future ideas for events maybe in the future. i think the pvp event will be awesome personally ill probably die lol. :stretcher: either i would look like that or this :gee: lol with my new archer i not as good. but other wise this is for futre events :)

2. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Ashely what kind of events do you have in mind?

3. AshleyWalker

AshleyWalker Guest

i was thinking about more tameing events you know tamer friendly i mean theres alot of stuff in the abyss thats hard for a tamer do to i think some of the stuff should be tamer friendly and to all char templates. i dont think that all the char templates are being treated equally right now. cause ive been playing my archer dark messenger more often latly cause my tamer kept dieing. and my tamer is a mage peacer tamer so shes not pure mage tamer either. idk i think we could have more chicken fights :p or something fun for tamers to enjoy as well as the pvpers and warriors and ext.
    -Ashley

4. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Timed taming event. The EMs could give out gems that act as timers. Once you begin to tame the creature the timer starts and once you successfully tame it, it would end. Person with the fastest overall time for a list of pets would win. Pretty simple in theory.

5. AshleyWalker

AshleyWalker Guest

yah that sounds cool :p

6. Omega9

Omega9 Guest

How about the battle of the pets to see which tamer has the toughest? Two pets enter -- ALL KILL!! No healing.

7. AshleyWalker

AshleyWalker Guest

hehe that sounds cool too :) but just thinking what about the pvpers and warriors? if we have too many events just for tamers wont they complain? got to think this threw to them as well what kind of event would be friendly to all templates and be fun at the same time?? :\