1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] event deathrobes

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by mcrowe1082, Jun 14, 2010.

1. mcrowe1082

mcrowe1082 Guest

was wondering if anyone could give me any info about a robe from an event robe is labeled "i participated in savage crisis and all i got is deathrobes" am wondering if it is a rare item if so how rare and an estimated value of it. any info would be greatly appreciated.
  2. DVI

DVI Guest

Pacific event. Vending machine style distribution method. No way to estimate quantity. valued at roughly 1m
  3. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 23, 2009
    Useful information, no wonder it never sold on my vendor haha.

Cheers. :thumbup1:
  4. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008
    I'v sold 7 now on my luna vendor for 10-20mill each but then, havent sold one for about a month now!!

Saying that, not much of what iv been selling well since SA has sold for several weeks now. Not sure if lots of people have got bored of UO after 6 months of SA or if everyone has everything they need now.

The only market that never seems to stop trading is the rares market.