1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Event drops tonight

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Salya Sin, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

If anyone is interested... I took screen shots of all items that were dropped. Thanks to everyone who showed me what they got! I can post them here but didn't want to fill a thread with pics if no one cares... :)

The following were dropped. Loot came from Hydras, Krakens, Deep Sea Serpents, Sea Serpents, Water Elementals, and Leviathans. Some showed up as infected/infested and a few were rather nasty with the Chain Lightning.

Small web (colored orange)
    A Rusty Dagger
    Corroded Scimitar
    Decaying Scales
    Raw Fish Steak (greater poison colored)
    Skull of a Gargoyle Fisherman (wearable, berserker red, and looks like the Ornate Crown of the Harrower... I think)
    Poisonous Blood Sample (bottle graphic but weird green color)
    Deathrobe (I list this because this is pretty much what most everyone got... a few times.)

I think maybe 1 or 2 of each dropped from what I could gather... I only saw one of the Fisherman's skulls. I am not sure if this was intended or if the body pile up inhibited looting... also... some corpses were out on the water and therefore not lootable.

Did anyone get anything not on the list?

Was asked to go ahead and post photos... so have at you!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] Thanks Zar'roc for the fabulous gift of your death robe as I am an rtard and lost all mine the last time I died. :)
    BrianFreud likes this.
  2. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

i got net gain of around -75ooo gold in insurance costs...
  3. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Oops... should I add that with the deathrobe listing? Was a messy affair.. yes?
  4. Lost-Soul

Lost-Soul Guest

Good job shee!
  5. five oclock

five oclock Guest

OOOHHH Raw fish....Yummy ;D
  6. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    throw some salmon roe on it and call it sushi~ :thumbup1:
  7. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Thanks! :)
  8. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    Next time a News Reporters job pops up, apply. You do a good job in covering events. Nice work & pic's :thumbup1: