1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[EVENT] European SWG Fan Party: London - Saturday 7th February 2009

Discussion in 'Coronet Starport' started by BadgerSmaker, Sep 15, 2008.

1. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Hey all,

We've had a couple of these before, usually involving much fun, SWG talk and a fair amount of drinking. Fear not younger community members, as we're hiring a function room you can also attend as long as you stay on cola!

In years past, quite a few of the participants fly in from Europe to attend, I'll put up some more info on flights and hotels a bit later on.

This time around I'm booking the following venue:

[​IMG]

The Lamb,
    94 Lamb's Conduit Street,
    Holborn
    WC1N 3LZ

It's nice and central, but not rammed with tourists. I've been here before for an Ultima Online fan meet and the upstairs function room was nice and cosy.

Nearest Tube: Russell Square - click here for tube map.

[​IMG]

Looking forward to seeing you there, hopefully I can get some more freebies to distribute like we did with the SWG T-Shirts that everyone enjoyed!

2. Zokra

Zokra Guest

No abusing the bar staff this time though, eh Badger? :D

3. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

You never know, I plan to stay off the booze but it's doubtful that that will work.

4. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Don't forget! Not long to go now!

5. Penti

Penti Guest

4 <DoW> Heroes of Echo Base will be there :)

6. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Tomorrow!

I got my cuban cigars all ready... can't wait.