1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Catskills] [EVENT] Full Moon's Ball, 6/16 @ 8 PM EST

Discussion in 'UO White Stag Inn' started by Pandora_CoD, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

[​IMG]

Come and join us for the Full Moon’s Ball being held on Thursday, June 16th at 8 PM EST. The event will be held in the great city of Umbra, at the Necromantic Amphitheatre (of course!).​

What will happen? Will the werewolves be able to keep their control and composure, or will the power of the moon be too much to be held back?!? Will the older, genetically advanced Lycans fight the rogue shapeshifters wolves and reveal their true natures for all to see? Or will they remain hidden among the shadows to keep their identities a secret per the Traditions they’ve sworn to uphold? Or perhaps it will just be a pleasant evening for all to enjoy and no one will have to ruin their tux? ​

You will have to come to find out…​

(This is a Role Playing event, so we ask that you come in character.)​

2. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable

This is tomorrow night folks, hope some of you can make it!

We're just a moongate ride away to the city of Umbra; follow the "red carpet". :)

3. Merci d'Rue

Merci d'Rue Guest

I am sorry I missed this it was the eve of my daughters graduation sadly! See you next time!

4. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable

5. Merci d'Rue

Merci d'Rue Guest

Looks like a blast!

Great job guys!