1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Event Ideas

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kattasrophe, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

I know some people think that Siege does not have enough player events.. I was wondering if any of you had some ideas. I'm open to hearing and of them. Doing events is a wonderful to bond with other Siege players! :) I have already came up with a few ideas myself.. but of course they are just things for the holidays like Valentines day. :) Thanks for taking the time and reading this thread!

-Katt

startle and DeadBob like this.
  2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

We could start with public dungeon events, we've got all of these dungeons, and only a handful of "disrupters" and we can't manage to do a few crawls once in a while with a large enough group to prevent griefing ? really ?

Spiffykeen likes this.
  3. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

I like this idea.. but it will turn into a blood bath! But heck with it right?

4. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

I like the idea of a public hunt and have been looking for someone who can host something weekly. This is an area were my knowledge of the game falls short. I rarely hunt and when i do it's for one item. I do agree with Katt on the issue of the hunt being raided, this puts a damper on this type of gathering.

5. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

I also like this idea, I would sugest starting in a normal dungeon like we used to crawl back n the day.

*Tips Hat*

Kattasrophe likes this.
  6. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

sounds like a plan!

7. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Since it looks like the pirates are in on this, we could have a truce for the time of this event and I am willing to offer my bow as further protection for such an event, if it falls in my playtime (unlikely with most players being from the US). If it a late afternoon (for the eastern-time-zone-guys) I should be able to join for an hour or two.

8. Chrysallis

Chrysallis Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Morgan, I am sure there are some of the Pirates you and your guild mates like. This dissention between the guilds is silly when you look at it. If there are certain members that have issues with others, so be it, but not everyone should carry this grudge. Our purposes are not all that different. It is to the shards greater good when players work together. Thank you for stepping up and being willing to do so. I will support this endeavor as well. *bows and smiles*

Captain Liandra
    :arr:

9. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

I think it would be lovely do have a dungeon crawl but I would like to know straight up if there is gonna be any problems with Pirates and other crew.. Any how If you all have a certain time you want to go and stuff find me on Siege please!

10. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Liandra, it´s more of an ingame RP thing.
    ARR has PKd GIL and its alliance members in the past and are therefore considered our enemies.

11. Chrysallis

Chrysallis Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Lol and are you saying GiL has not done the same? I know for a fact I have been attacked by you all when I was NOT an aggressor. All that aside I still believe it is an issue with certain members bleeding over to the rest.

Katt, come up with a dungeon or place, and then we can work on logistics. *hugs*

12. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

That´s what I´m saying.
    GIL only attacks you because ARR has attacked us in the past. ARR drew first blood and therefore became enemies to GIL.
    But like I said, it´s a RP thing so don´t take it personal. 'Tis just life on Siege... ;)

13. Chrysallis

Chrysallis Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I don't take it personal, and if you are happy with the status quo, you should not either. Happy gaming.