1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Event is bugged on Europa

Discussion in 'UHall' started by BadManiac, Apr 1, 2008.

1. BadManiac

BadManiac Guest

The rift in normal Moonglow has fallen under the ground, and Ethereal Shadow Lords don't give cloaks any more. We killed two this morning with only a few people, no Blackrock and armageddon involved, none of us got a cloak either time.
  2. And for some reasons the armageddon spesl does not work
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah I noticed it doesnt work sometimes, running around and going back seemed to help when that happened to me. Might be something to do with the proximity not being detected, I dunno.
  4. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

i think that WAS Draconis 2day event.

result so far:

10 black robes
    3 beserker skyte
    many of this useless shields and swords
    cuple of useless cursed "arties"
    not 1 of those threat items

1 lost ETHERAL paroxymos swampdragon
    1 lost charder of the fallen LOL

maybe this was a good gold sink event [​IMG]
  5. On Catskills the SL's haven't spawned since Saturday night.
  6. HA! Just WAIT till the demons come.......watch as all but a few people just stop going into the rift cause its just too hard.
    When I got home from work yesterday there were 40 of em surrounding the gate....you pop through and before the screen changes to the alternate glow you are dead or at least targeted. When they do 80 damage a hit it's a fair assumption that your soon to be dead.
    All in all though I do have to laugh at myself for all the swearing every time I die!
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Wonder why they didnt hide you on entry like normal moongates.

I dont think it would have allowed any exploit and sure would give you a chance to live while screen loads.
  8. Cripes I didn't even think of that! My god it's too early.