1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Event items SOLD, Rubble still available! [BAJA]

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Lariat, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Event items SOLD, very smooth transaction with Bill420. Rubble is still available:

I also have available on Baja the following Rubble/Mag items for sale. Prices have been lowered on most items.

1x Long Pants (wearable and blessed) - 15m
    2x Earrings (gold) - 10m per
    2x Beaded Necklace (silver) - 10m per
    2x Broken Armoire (east) - 8m per
    1x Saddle - 15m
    2x Rock (looks like Doom stealable) - offer
    3x Full 3pc Fallen Log (south) - 1m per
    2x Full 2pc Medic Beds (beige) - 1m per
    24x Assorted Mushrooms/Mushroom Patches - 10m for all
    1x Full 4pc Yew Table (south) - 1m
    2x Full 4pc Yew Table (east) - 1m per
    1x Full 12pc Set Yew Table with Benches (4pc each) (east) - 3m
    2x O'hii Tree - 1m per

2x Rift Block - 25m per

Edit 12-09-07 6pm cst: Forgot to mention, I'll do a bulk deal on ALL of my rubble, which includes about 100+ walls and other items for 150m
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Your calm is missing the hci, you should look into that.
  3. Ahh, so it is. Thanks for catching that. I paged, got a GM who basically said "Yep, it's missing the HCI. I can't fix it but I'll hand you off to my supervisor who can." So it should be in the process of being fixed. Thanks for catching that DVI. [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

no problem, I remember when Xel went through the process of getting the hci put on his calm ( believe it was calm), and how much of a hassle it was. So I hope the process is easier for you, and not nearly as lengthy.
  5. They said I should hear something within 48 hours. The GM acknowledged that it should have the HCI, but did not, so I'm taking that as a good sign.
  6. Lariat,

I would be interested in the subdue, shroud of deceit, uo 6th anniversary book, and the orcish longbow. Please post the gold amounts you would be happy to seperate with on these items.

My icq is 59585238.

King regards,

Samah Sartan - Walking Liberty
    Pacific Museum Mall
    Zen Knights of Valor
  7. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2005
  8. Well, Moslar is interested in it but I haven't gotten a response from the ICQ I sent him yet (he's likely at work, where I should be). Aside from him, no. Technically he hasn't made an offer yet or anything, so if you'd like to make an offer feel free.
  9. Sold the Display Cases, enjoy Manti.
  10. Removed sold items, added buyouts for the rest
  11. Roush

Roush Guest

any word on the hci?
    also what are the colors of the weapons again?
  12. Still waiting on EA on the HCI, and I'll post pics with the original colors in a few minutes.

13. Event items sold, Rubble still available