1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Event Last Night !!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Dark Angel XXXX, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Had a blast last night :)....Even though I was not one of the ones to do the puzzles on the 3 crystals I did manage to help keeping others healed and etc while they gave it a go...
    Thank you guys that were there to unravel the puzzles with out you we could not have saved our Britain !!! So CHEERS to you all :)

2. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I wasn't able to make the event last night. Can someone give a quick summary of what happened?

Thanks!

3. We were called to Britain Castle throne room to help with the invasion that was now coming closer to Britain...There were 3 crystals outside of Brtiain we had to find and deactivate them..The spawn that came from the crystals wasnt bad it was the lag that came with it !!....Once you clicked on the crystal you had to do a puzzle to deactivate the crystal..We did manage to deactivate the 3 crystals and returned to Britain Castle...We were told there is more crystals but something more sinsiter was going on and we would be called upon again when Miles tried to find out what the crystals is all about...
    Hope this helps you...I am not very good at explaining things lol

4. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Dark Angel. I'll have to double check, but I thought my smith/miner saw another one of those crystal formations in one of the caves he mines. Wonder if that's part of the next outbreak...