1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Event Schedule Changes - Weekend Flip Flop

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by EM Dudley, Nov 21, 2011.

1. EM Dudley

EM Dudley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Greetings Everyone!

The events scheduled for this weekend have been flip flopped.

Shiver Me Timbers will be on Friday the 25th at 8pm ET

and

The 3rd Healer's Admission Trials will be on Saturday the 26th at 9pm ET

See you then!

2. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ohh good EM. That makes it so much easier for me to relax before the healers admission. I will try and get Queen Zen to send cookies or something. Have a great turkey day EM Dross and Dudley.:thumbup1:

3. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You guys are killing me............

4. EM Dudley

Stratics Veteran

When you inquired on this subject we let you know that we'd be following a weekend heavy event schedule through the remainder of this year, and possibly into the beginning of next.

The reason we schedule events at a later time on Saturday (none starting before 9pm) is to open the earlier part of the evening to allow for player events on a popular evening.

5. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Indeed we sure did. The time change was not however. You guys put up a schedule every month and this month your not adhering to jack. We try and plan around ya. Thanks for allowing us lilfolks times early in the day. Will just shut up now before i get worked up.

6. Gowron

Gowron Guest

Thanks for the advance notice. As I understood it, we moved our event from Friday to Saturday to accomodate your schedule only to find that you put something in our slot anyway.

Your coordination and advanced planning is greatly appreciated.

7. EM Dudley

Stratics Veteran

There's been an event scheduled on Saturday, November 26th at 9pm ET since the schedule was published in the beginning of the month. We didn't change any times or dates, we simply switched the events that were being held during those times.

The reason for the change is that the "Shiver Me Timbers" event requires at least two EMs to run it, while the Healer's Guild event can be done with one. Dross wasn't sure that he'd be able to assist on Saturday, hence we flip flopped the events should his holiday responsibilities keep him from attending Saturday's event.

8. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

9. Emma Silvermane

Emma Silvermane Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Why come to us and ask us to move our auction tho when you've got stuff planned on both nights thru the end of the year. It seems silly to me but I can't do either this weekend because of rl engagements. Just saying

10. EM Dudley

Stratics Veteran

Not quite sure I understand, but if you are suggesting that we asked Guardian's Gate to move their auction, that isn't the case.

11. Gowron

Gowron Guest

Either there is a misunderstanding, or there are some untruths being tossed about. I'll be looking into this more. I sure hope it is the former other than the latter.

12. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Definately Misunderstanding, We moved our auction because we felt we needed to attend the healers guild event as do all the player run towns on the shard and when it was moved, it was to accomodate that very event. The event was then moved back to the following day perdy much ruining any move we made to ensure proper attention to the "city event." People are sore over it, including myself but life will surely move on.... as will the auction...

13. EM Dudley

Stratics Veteran

There will be additional opportunities beyond the one tomorrow night to gain admission credit to the Healer's Guild. If you can't attend tomorrow night, it's not the end of the series.

14. Gowron

Gowron Guest

I can concur with that, and thanks for clearing all that up. The knot in my underwear has been untangled.

15. Morpheus Mardox

Morpheus Mardox UO Chesapeake News Manager
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Speaking of healers guild Dudley is working up a "standing" sorta speak. Soon as he gets it together will post for everyone to get organized with.