1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[EVENT] Sherry the Mouse!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by IanJames, Oct 18, 2009.

1. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    Grey Mullet, has brought word of Sherry's where abouts and it seems a terrible fate has befallen her. While exploring it appears that Sherry crossed the path of the evil Medusa and was petrified. An expedition of Royal Guardsmen will be sent to recover Sherry. Queen Dawn has asked that anyone with information on how to reverse the effects of the Medusa to please give forth that information. A meeting will be forthcoming shortly to discuss and share information on how to reverse this tragedy. The Date of this Meeting will be Tues. October 20th, at 6pm EST, at the Nujel'm Chessboard. Gates will be provided from the West Britain Counselor's Guild Hall.

Apprentice Court Scribe.
  2. insanepete

insanepete Guest

Will they cure my lyme disease there? I think I got bit by a petrified tick :O
    ~The Grey Mullet
  3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
  4. insanepete

insanepete Guest

Is anybody coming? BUMP
  5. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008
  6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Sounds like a blast.. nothing beats the screen-filling fun of seeing 10 GDs kill mobs.
  7. insanepete

insanepete Guest

Will there be mobs to fight? I thought I was going to be rewarded and cured of lyme disease due to my awesomeness and nobility in finding poor Sherry the mouse ;)
  8. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Wait, sounds like you're being facetious. Does that mean you actually want the Devs to put in more creativity into their events to perhaps plan something beyond a tamerfest killing an uber boss monster?
  9. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Course not... fun stuff only happens when im at work. :/