1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS EVENT TIME WRONG FOR LAKE AUSTIN - Starts NOW

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Basara, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The time was supposed to be 9:30 EASTERN, not CENTRAL, and as a result the event is starting as I type.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  2. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

LOL, They are got it wrong for the Legends event also. Does anyone running UO have any idea what they're doing? Oops, I better not say anything else Petra Fyde is liable to lock this thread as well. We wouldn't want people complaining about UO in the only place available.

3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

said legends is the 25th? it's already happened?

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Looks like it's wrong for LS too. Doesn't "8EDT" = 7CST??? Planned, Showed up, Nothing
    Don't bother checking EM events on Stratics, That area is either Not used anymore or posts were deleted - there was 1 from 2012, 1 from 2011, rest were 2010.
    Suggestion: if they are Not going to utilize their area, just leave a link to where they do.

I was kinda wanting to join in, not sure that I can now. Like she stated, having a stat increase over others that missed out or didn't receive anything does indeed seem unfair, so I don't care anymore. This also further strengthens my view that EM=FAIL, and unless you're a UO groupie, fanboi, or just wanting some fast gold, I will advise to avoid these like the plague.

Looks like the RNG affects more than prev. thought. Those that it worked for, Great!, I'm glad you all had a great time, it looked cool and i await more pictures.
    oh, And stories of how it went.

5. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

LS is tonight...

6. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Legends was on the 23rd. It was a blast, even though the fact that not everyone got a drop was a bit of anti-climax for most.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.