1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Events and ending times? pleas etell me all end on the 17th :-(

Discussion in 'UHall' started by weins201, Nov 13, 2008.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008

Holoween - consiting of Skeltal iches, Sicarii, and such.

Magacia rebulding - Treads

Faction Invasions

I am curious if ALL of these are going to end on the 17th, It would make me kinda sad since i dont live on UO and CANNOT come close to completeing all of these in the time allowed.

I would understand if Holloween ended on the 17th but the othere are not tied to a holiday sooooo???

Just looking for some calirification on event time frames.
  2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 26, 2008
    Only the Halloween event will end on the 17th

No ETA that I've seen on Magincia other than "not the 17th"

No ETA on the invasion other than "not the 17th". There have been hints that it will be tweaked over time (and there appears to be content mentioned in the original patch notes which hasn't been introduced yet - eg: platinum dragons - suggesting it will be ongoing for a good while to come)
  3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Trick or Treat - End the 17th (planned)
    Faction invasions - End date unknown (but promised to continue after the 17th)
    Magincia rebuild - End date unknown (but promised to continue after the 17th)
  4. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

i hope not.