1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Announcement Events for March

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by EM Barnaby, Mar 8, 2014.

1. EM Barnaby

EM Barnaby UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

My apologies for the backloaded schedule this month - I've been traveling most of the month so far and will continue to do for another week. ish. We'll see how it goes :p

Monday, March 17th, 8pm EST - Royal Guard Induction Ceremony
    All those wishing to be inducted into the RBG Town Guards are asked to meet at Castle Blackthorn at 8pm. All existing guards and/or regiments are encouraged to attend, wearing dress uniform. There will NOT be Town Inspections this time through, as I'm still working on the logistics of doing that without out it taking 2+ hours and becoming tedious for everyone. What this means is we will only be visiting the towns in which new recruits will be sworn in.

Friday, March 21st - Benambra's Trail: The Search for Olivia Kanlocke
    An Investigation. DEFINITELY details to follow on this one.

Monday, March 24th, 8pm EST - Governor's Meeting
    The first meeting of the new session. The meeting will open with (brief) introductions of each Governor, and will address 1)The diplomatic mission to Tokuno, 2)Xanthus and the recent kidnappings, 3)Concerns of each town. The majority of the time should be spent on #3, and the King asks for understanding if things need to be "moved along" so that everyone can be heard within a reasonable time. As always, we will close with an open forum for citizens to address the Council.

Sunday, March 30th, 5pm EST - Benambra's Trail: Bloodlines
    The final Artifact of the Pentad of Power will be revealed. Please meet Sir Andrew at Blackthorn's Castle. Please note, much of this event will take place in Felucca (but it starts in Trammel).

Please note that I will be posting some fiction soon. It will serve as a primer for those who wish to "catch up" on where the story is at.

#1 EM Barnaby, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    Pandora_CoD and Lord Bytor like this.
  2. Thom

Thom Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Is pending the results of the election code for "please don't make me talk about vampires"? Lol

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

3. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master

Running unopposed so... :p

4. Thom

Thom Lore Keeper

Yeah. That's what I was thinking haha

5. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

It is my opinion that the crown should stay neutral in such affirmations, for the crown to outcast a group of players from the system would be well... discriminatory. :p

*makes bad jokes I know*

But in all seriousness (not!), judge the individual for their actions and not their ... afflictions. Unless you are Va'lis and then you can judge away because well... who doesn't whenever he's concerned? Forgiveness is not as easy to some as it is to others. :grouphug:

~ Sue.

6. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master

Val would step down if the King asked it of him. :p

Doesnt mean he wouldnt try to break Moonglow away from the Crown though ;)

7. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

Gov. Ariana Erikkson has withdrawn from the election as of last night. Good luck to all!

8. Thom

Thom Lore Keeper

Have you put up the details on tomorrow night's event yet? I probably won't make it since it's my anniversary but I would like to at least see what I'm missing haha