1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Events?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wulf2k, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Have any events in the past year or two done anything to change the shard in ways that I should be aware of?

Are any events going on now?

2. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well, the only thing that comes to my mind right now is there are no guards in any of the faction towns. So you can stab away without fear of getting gaurdwacked! :sword:

3. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

On the EA side, there seems to be a progressive event involving shadow lord attacks on areas in Tukono and lately in Luna, with a massive invasion the other night. I'm not 100% sure of the story line but I think we are in rebellion against the new king. I think we are currently between events.

On the Siege side - SP! (formerlly KOC) and TNT have ramped up faction activity again and mostly it's the bad guys against the bad guys. True Brits is mostly JSV right now and may be joined by others soon. The Yew gate has been the battleground of choice recently.

welcome back

4. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Threre was the recent Siege only event that brought many out for the fight night: It was Krystal's 10,000 kill, thats worth mentioning. :thumbsup:

5. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

10,000 kill, or 10,000 count?

6. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

her 10,000 count